Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Diplomacy [M]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 4:30:50 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
One of the Hoennian diplomats comes to the Galarian embassy and it’s for that purpose that the female diplomat from the region Elise came to work in would be shown to the ambassador’s office. When the diplomat is shown to her office, a greeting came from the Galarian Ambassador herself and she gets up from her chair to shake hands with the brunette woman in a suit. [break][break]

Ever since her elder cousin had left office, Elise had made it her mission to spruce up the office that he once held. It now had a flair of its own with a Victorian gothic touch to the walls and even the desk filled with a stack of books and papers.[break][break]

Like Mrs. Potts and Chip from the Beauty and the Beast movie, both Chamomile and Anise, the male shiny Polteageist and female Sinistea, come to serve the Hoennian guest with black tea in their cup. There was another thing that the Galarian royal was happy to see and that was the presence of her old friend, a blonde female Kalosian knight who was there to do bodyguard duty.[break][break]

“Now, let’s speak of the relations that I will building with both of our countries.”[break][break]

No longer was the young Galarian royal meek in her words, her job had made her into a royal lady that had much more confidence in herself to communicate with others. The conversing between Elise and the Hoennian diplomat would go on for a few more hours until it was time for a lunch break. [break][break]

Thanking the Hoennian diplomat, Elise sends her off with a bow of her head and she’ll give the female Kalosian knight a smile.[break][break]

“It’s been a while, hasn’t it? I’ve gotten to visit Snowbelle City a few times when my late uncle showed me and it’s always been a beautiful place each time.”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Zero to One Hundred (August 2024)

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Banished

Emily, Em, Sir
She/Her
February 7th
Snowbelle City, Kalos
???
Knight
Duchess of Snowbelle
Love Bites
And so do I
5'10" height
5'10" height
The Ice Queen
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @emiliana
Emiliana Beaumont
Diplomacy [M]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 1:24:11 GMT
Emiliana Beaumont Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","quinwt"]
[attr="class","quinwtw"]"It has been a while, Princess." A sly smirked tugged at the corners of her mouth, her tone obviously teasing. Emiliana moved close to Elise, wrapping an armored arm around them and pulling them into a friendly embrace. "It is good to see you."[break][break]

After a moment she released the hug, stepping backwards. "Beautiful and cold. This whole region is a sauna, how do you live like this?" She grinned, crossing her arms over her breastplate.[break][break]

"So, you have to tell me how all of this happened. Is your cousin Remiel dead?" Knowing their reputation for being a heartbreaker, Emiliana wouldn't have been surprised if met his demise at the hands of a forlorn lover.[break][break]

Regardless, it was impressive how far her childhood friend had come.
[attr="class","quinwttag"]

[attr="class","quinwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.quinwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quinwt b] color:#DEF9F2; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #DEF9F2; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #DEF9F2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEF9F2; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quinwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #DEF9F2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #DEF9F2; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quinwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Diplomacy [M]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2024 2:15:58 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
From the few times that Elise did visit Snowbelle City, the weather there was cold like the Crown Tundra’s. Both of those places were the coldest in their countries and both were beautiful in their own right. At times, Elise missed her late uncle taking her to Kalos to see the snow in Snowbelle.[break][break]

“I hope that I can go to Snowbelle City again. It was a treat to see the snow once upon a time when I was younger.” A little nostalgic nod came from the ambassador when her childhood friend talks of her hometown and asks whether the crown prince was dead. “Well… Remiel is the target of Rocket now because he betrayed their ranks, but he has eluded death so far.”[break][break]

She worries about Remiel a lot those days when he’s out digging up excavations for the National Museum of Natural History. At least, it was a change from when he dabbled in Galar's politics now.[break][break]

“I believe he resigned his former ambassadorial position due to this and wanting to protect our country’s people from harm. It’s now my job to protect them even as Rocket continues to hunt him down.”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

♔ Zero to One Hundred (August 2024)

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven